You are here: Home Joining the Association
Joining the Association
Members joining the Association, withdrawal and exclusion.
1. The Association may be joined by any person or legal capacity, upon submission of a written application form and 2 of the Association members' recommendations and must be registered with ECHA by the European Council Regulation 1907/2006. The application form and the list of additional documents is determined by the Association Board.
2. The members of the association may become a candidate from any of the Baltic countries registered person or legal capacity, upon submission of a written application form and two recommendations to the Association members and has demonstrated the existence of manufacturing facilities that produce charcoal.
3. The decision on membership or candidate membership enrollment in Association is decided by the Board. Executive Board request the applicant should be examined during the next meeting, but no later than within two weeks of receiving all necessary documents the moment. The Board meeting at which examined the applicant's request, be invited by the applicant himself and give his name to express his point of view. Absence of the applicant is not an obstacle to the Board for decision. Executive Board reasoned decision is notified to the applicant by writing within one week of its adoption.
4. Board rejection decision applicant may appeal to the general meeting of members. If the General Meeting rejects the application, the applicant is not admitted to the Association members or candidates, and he can make a confirmatory application no sooner than one year after expiration.
5. A member may at any time withdraw from the Association by notifying the Board.
6. The member can be expelled from the Association by decision of the Board if:
* A member of more than 5 months has not paid the membership fee;
* Member is not fulfilling its obligations and commitments;
* Member does not comply with the general meeting and Board decisions;
* Member is making other activities which are contrary to the aims and objectives of the Association.
7. The question of expulsion of a member of the Association's Board of Directors during the next meeting inviting the members and giving him the name to express his point of view. The excluded member's absence is not an obstacle to the Board for decision. The Management Board decision on expulsion of a member of the Association and this decision must be notified in writing motivation to the expelled member within five days of its adoption.